The Underhill Centre, which was opened in the autumn of 2002, is linked to the Church through double glass engraved doors at the rear of the Church and also has a separate main entrance. As well as being home to the Parish Office, the centre includes two large meeting rooms and a fully-equipped kitchen. The centre is available for hire for both one-off events and regular meetings and boasts the following features:
- Two large rooms, one upstairs and one downstairs, with capacity for 165 and 110 persons, respectively.
- The larger (upstairs) room can be divided into three smaller rooms of equal size making it ideal for training and small meetings.
- Lift to the first floor available for the less mobile.
- Toilets for the disabled on both floors.
- Fully-equipped kitchen available.
- Tables and chairs available.
- Competitive rates.
If you are interested in hiring the Underhill Centre or would like to know more please contact the Parish Office or visit the Underhill Centre's website using the button below: